Table of Contents
Jennifer Belle Saget: Youngest Daughter of Bob Saget
If it weren’t for Bob Saget and his television success, the world would be unaware of his daughter, Jennifer Belle Saget. Her dad is a stand-up comedian, actor, television host, and also a director. Moreover, the 63-year-old is famous for his roles on ABC sitcom, Fullhouse, and its Netflix sequel, Fuller House.
Jennifer’s dad also contributed to the highly-rated CBS sitcom, How I met Your Mother as the voice of future Ted Mosby. Furthermore, you could also see him host in America’s Funniest Home Videos and Nashville Squares. Interestingly, Bob never approved their daughters to watch his shows when they were young.
Jennifer Belle Saget’s Parents Got Divorced
Jennifer Saget’s dad enjoyed massive success in his professional life but failed to replicate it in his married life. Her mother, Sherri Kramer, and Bob couldn’t work out their marriage following fifteen years of their marriage.
Thus, the divorce agreement between the two finalized on November 10, 1997, after numerous conflicts and irreconcilable disputes between them.
Jennifer Belle Saget Has Two Elder Sisters
YouTube: Jennifer Belle Saget in an interview.
She shares the bloodline with two elder sisters, Aubrey Saget and Lara Melanie Saget. Surprisingly, both her sisters are born twins. In fact, both of her are professional artists, and Aubrey even conducted numerous art and group exhibitions at various locations.
How Much is Jennifer Belle Saget’s Net Worth?
Quick Facts: Jennifer Belle Saget
- Jennifer’s mother, Sherri Kramer, is a professional writer who wrote Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Family Man Turned Filthy Comedian.
- She, alongside father, Bob Saget, visited Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park on a family trip some years ago.
- She comes from a Jewish background.
- Jennifer lost his aunt, Gay Saget, due to systemic scleroderma in 1994.
- She is the granddaughter of Rosalyn Saget and Benjamin Saget.